Scaffolding traditionalfitting were once the most common during construction. Now gradually some amazing engineered alternatives are replacing them such as cuplock scaffolding, shuttering materials, scaffolding towers &many more. The reasons chosen for alternatives are:
- Cost effectiveness – Scaffolding modern day fittings are more sturdy, requires less man power and acts as a cost effective option when compared with the scale & complexities of the projects.
- Stability & Sturdy ness – Obviously with time change is inevitable. As the manual fittings is replaced with system fittings. Clamps, couplers, swivel couplers are acting as an alternative to manual fittings as they are engineered to be more accurate and provide better stability. One can go higher without the fear of losing balance. Its brilliant for horizontal as well as vertical fittings.
- Time Effectiveness – As system scaffolding is becoming a part of daily construction activity. Project completion has become less of a hazard. One can work for long hours at complex structures without fearing of loosen structures or losing a grip. Time reduces drastically as the fittings are adjustable. Hence you don’t need to open a complete scaffold to make a new one. Adjustments cuts off the time big time by almost 20% – 35%.
- Less workforce – As we cut off the timing, man power also reduces as you don’t need a team to make a scaffold. All fittings are so easy to fit, not more than 2 men are required to complete a fitting and start the work. Hence it increases productivity overall.
- Flexibility – Scaffolding tubes and fitting systems offer the hands-on ability to design and adapt the structure flexibly. Complex geometries can be catered easily.
The system fittings like Cuplock, Kwikstage and different types of scaffold, each with their own features and benefits, provide far more benefits then cons. Having said that don’t just go and buy from any scaffolding manufacturer or buyer. Do look for the ISO standard mark.
KOSC is one of the most reputed manufacturers in the construction of scaffolding segments. Kindly get in touch on email@example.com or call +91 33 4000 7575 | +91 96749 36749